The Benefits of Electrostatic Disinfecting
Electrostatic disinfection is an innovative method that saves time, energy, and costs across the board because it presents a more efficient alternative to traditional cleaning techniques and cleaning solution applications. Below are some of the many benefits of using an electrostatic system.
- Reduces the time it takes to cover and disinfect all surfaces and hard-to-reach places by 50% compared to conventional methods
- Improves infection control and the spread of viruses such as influenza, MRSA, HIV, and many others
- Applies product in a more efficient, uniform, and controlled manner, eliminating the dangers of overuse and reducing the amount of product used and waste produced
- Prevents costly financial burdens associated with contagious healthcare infections
- Avoids cross contamination and the movement of bacteria from one surface to another
- Saves chemical solution costs and those associated with long-term cleaning efforts
How Electrostatic Disinfection Works
This cleaning method atomizes cleaning solutions to produce an electrically charged spray able to wrap around surfaces of all types for an even coat. As a chemical exits the electrostatic sprayer, it’s given a positive charge that is attracted to available negative surfaces. The spray attaches to and collects negatively charged unwanted particles, which are then removed from the environment with a specially designed apparatus. Surfaces that are already covered in the cleaning solution will repel the spray, making the method extremely efficient.1
PRICING: "Per Hour" based on assessment and proposal.
CALL 410-703-0492 FOR A NO OBLIGATION ESTIMATE ON OUR FOGGING PROGRAM
1. Covering All Angles, Sanitary Maintenance