SEE The Benefits of Electrostatic Disinfecting for More Information
NOTE: Cost Based the Proposed Number of Hours of Service OR on the Square Feet of Disinfected Space.
Electrostatic disinfection is an innovative method that saves time, energy, and costs across the board because it presents a more efficient alternative to traditional cleaning techniques and cleaning solution applications. Below are some of the many benefits of using an electrostatic system.
- Reduces the time it takes to cover and disinfect all surfaces and hard-to-reach places by 50% compared to conventional methods
- Improves infection control and the spread of viruses such as influenza, MRSA, HIV, and many others
- Applies product in a more efficient, uniform, and controlled manner, eliminating the dangers of overuse and reducing the amount of product used and waste produced
- Prevents costly financial burdens associated with contagious healthcare infections
- Avoids cross contamination and the movement of bacteria from one surface to another
- Saves chemical solution costs and those associated with long-term cleaning efforts